Purchase is very simple at Masia Artesana
One only has to take the following steps:
1. Enter the online store and once there, check out the products on offer and click on the one that you are interested in. You will find detailed information on the product in the product sheets.
2. Add the products you would like to purchase to the shopping basket by clicking on the number of trays and on the “Add” button. If you would like to purchase more units of the same product, please select the quantity on the tab just below the “Add to basket” button.
3. Once you have finished shopping, please click on the shopping trolley that is located at the top right hand corner of the menu where you can then see all the products that you added. A screen will appear on this page showing the details of your order.
4. Check the information of your order and if you wish to add more units of some of the products, you can do so right on this page. Once added, please click on the “Update trolley” button.
5. Enter in the country, city and post code of the place where you would like the order to be delivered to so that delivery costs (if any) can be calculated.
6. Once the order has been completed and all the fields have been filled in, please click on the “checkout” button.
7. If you are already registered, you should then enter your user name and password. If you are not registered, please fill in the delivery and invoice details (if they are different from the invoice details that is) and then proceed to payment by clicking on “Make the order” butto.
8. Once payment is made, you will receive an email confirming your order, which will be sent from our offices as soon as possible.
How do I pay for my order?
The available payment methods are: Credit Card or Debit Card.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the Website?
Yes. We use a secure payment system. Confidential credit or debit card payment details are transmitted to the finance entity directly and are encrypted (SSL). On making payment via the secure payment platform, the system will automatically verify if the credit card is valid and will connect to the emitting bank, which in turn will request authentication and authorization of the operation.
Why is my card being rejected?
If your card has been rejected, it could be due to the following reasons:
- The card might have expired. Check your card’s expiry date.
- The card’s limit might have been exceeded. Please consult your bank in this case.
- You might have entered in the wrong information. Please check that you have filled in all the fields correctly.
- As payment is carried out through a secure payment platform, the system will automatically verify that the card is valid. It will then connect with the financial entity that issued the card, which in turn will ask the buyer to authorize the operation by introducing a personal password or code. The operation will only continue if the bank that issued the credit card confirms the authentication code. If the code cannot be confirmed, then the operation will be rejected.
Can I get an invoice for my purchase?
Yes. When you create your account, there is a box to enter the name of your company and another one to enter the CIF or NIF. When an order is made, an invoice will be automatically sent to you by email.